Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Someone's Been Sleeping In MY Bed

Cameron woke up at 4:30am this morning and needed to be fed. I ALWAYS change him first and then feed him. I was so tired this morning from the last few nights of going to bed late and didn't feel like taking the extra time to change him. I thought I would be fine to just nurse him in bed and let him be. He fell asleep pretty quick after eating and so I left him in our bed instead of transferring him to the bassinet in our room. Well, I regret not changing him now, since he leaked in my bed, and on my side, too. Luckily, Clinton and I weren't in the bed when it happened. We had been awake for a while helping Benjamin, Anna, and Emma finish and correct their homework that is due today. For a quick decision in a tired moment, I now have to strip my bed and do laundry. Since I am stripping my bed to wash the sheets, I might as well strip all the other beds, because who knows when I last washed them. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment