Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Have to Have My Harry Potter

Justin desperately wanted to play the Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 wii game today, but sadly, he had to keep waiting for mom. Benjamin, Anna, and Emma went off to school and Justin wanted to play. He kept begging mom to go downstairs and play with him. I did love playing the Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 wii game, but I hadn't played Years 5-7 yet. I wouldn't mind playing, but sometimes it's not always convenient to play when your kids want you to. He was very willing to get me downstairs quickly by saying, "You better take Cameron downstairs because it's not very safe if I do it." You better believe that I got up from what I was doing on the computer to check and see if he had picked up Cameron. Luckily, he hadn't and I don't think he would, but a concerned mother still better check. He said he would bring down the "Nuks" or pacifiers for Cameron, in fact, he wanted to bring down all four that were on the table. I told him ONE would be fine. Shortly after that, I received a phone call from my neighbor, Deb Smith, and was on the phone a little while when Justin came up and whispered in my ear, "Mom, Mom, remember you're going to come down and play Harry Potter with me." I quickly got off the phone and went downstairs. I figured I better take a picture of him to remember this moment. I'm sure many more hours of entertainment will be had by this game, whether he plays by himself or has to beg his mom (or someone else) to play with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment