Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Once There Was a Snowman, Snowman, Snowman

Today, the "crafty" ladies in the Woodridge 1st Ward Craft Group got together to make snowman families. I am not generally a crafty person, but over the past few years I've been known to be crafty on occasion. Amy Anderson cut and prepared the wood for our project. I sanded the edges, painted them, and hot glued the front part of the hat onto the snowman. It is not a difficult craft to do, but it does still take time since you are waiting for the paint to dry before moving onto the next part. I'm not quite done. At this point, I sill need to decorate my snowmen with buttons, scarves, and decorations for their hats. Once I am complete with my project, I will have to post the pictures. I enjoy doing crafts and spending time with people in the ward. Luckily, Cameron slept the entire time for me. I could have made a snowman to represent each person in my family, but that would have taken up too much time. I think you get the idea of a snowman family with two adults and a child. If I would have had all the decorating supplies with me, I could have left the church with a completed project. That doesn't always happen, but I love it when it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment