Monday, February 27, 2012

Loveable, Huggable, Handsome Hunks

Tonight we just finished up reading our scriptures and saying family prayer. My boys were giving hugs and kisses to each other before bed and I needed to get a picture.

It has been our tradition from when Benjamin, Anna, and Emma were little, that we would give hugs and kisses (on the cheek) to each other following our family prayer. I figured this would be a nice way for the kids to show love and affection to each other. It is something that everybody enjoys, although Benjamin doesn't care for it as much as he gets older. If the kids went through short periods where they didn't want someone to hug or kiss them, we just told them that if they didn't let someone give them a hug or kiss, that you would have to let that someone give them two. That usually solved the problem!

When my boys were carrying out this tradition, Benjamin and Justin were either next to Clinton or on his lap, and I decided that I needed by fourth boy in that pose. Cameron was placed on Clinton's lap and occasionally I would get him to stay focused on the camera. Many times he kept looking at Justin as he would see him move, smile, and hear him laugh. At least two of my four loveable, huggable, handsome hunks were smiling and two of the four were looking at me. My boys - they're so good looking, especially when they smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment