Monday, February 13, 2012

Early Valentine's Day Lunch Date

Clinton and I decided we would celebrate Valentine's Day one day early, especially since Clinton would be teaching and working with the scouts on the Family Life merit badge the night of Valentine's Day. We had wanted to go to Olive Garden, but due to the time crunch that we had, we decided to go out to lunch at Chili's. On the way there, Clinton asked if I would prefer going to New China Buffet since we were close. We could have gone there, but we went there recently for our anniversary, so I chose Chili's.

We dropped the Justin and Cameron off with a friend. Cameron was asleep when we dropped him off, and I figured he would most likely stay asleep the whole time. He takes great naps in the car seat.

Clinton ordered the Over-The-Top Cobb Salad and chose Chili as his soup. I ordered the Bacon Ranch Chicken Quesadillas and chose the Chicken Enchilada soup to go along with it. Unfortunately, Clinton didn't care for his Chili. He thought it tasted like chili powder and water. He said it was very light on ingredients, in fact, there were no beans in it either. I told him he should let the waiter know about it and he could possibly switch to another soup. He was able to replace the soup and ordered the same one that I had. My soup was very delicious. Other than that, the meal was quite tasty. I think Clinton would have preferred going to New China Buffet, though.

I think Clinton and I will have to plan another date soon so we can go to Olive Garden, our first choice. I'm up for going out more with my husband and eating great food! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment