Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Justin - What a Little "Bum"

I caught Justin very relaxed watching a movie on our portable DVD player. I can see how laying down and curling up with a blanket or another position might be more comfortable than this one. Who would have thought that wrapping your arms underneath your legs and holding them up with your "bum" in the air would be comfortable.

You can see clearly that he is absorbed into the movie he is watching. The funny this about it was that I took several pictures of him while he was doing it, and never once, did he look over and see what I was doing. He saw nothing and heard nothing going on with me taking pictures and the noise of the flash. I don't recall how long he watched the movie like that, and I wasn't about to stay that long to find out, but I can tell you it was longer than I would have done it, but then again, you wouldn't ever find me sitting like that!

The movie he was watching was a Casper the ghost movie. I don't recall which one, but he and the kids have watched it a few times now.

No comments:

Post a Comment