Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hanging Out With Chuck E. Cheese

Tonight we were hanging out at Chuck E. Cheese and having a great time until we were ready to leave and I asked the kids to take a picture with Chuck E. Cheese. I just love the excitement on Anna's face. It was a restaurant fundraiser night in support of Meadowview Elementary School, where Anna and Emma go to school. The school earns 15% of every Meadowview family purchase.

I have tasted better and cheaper pizza, but the kids seemed to have a blast. A few of my kids have been there for birthday parties that they have attended, but honestly, I don't think I have ever paid to take my kids there before. Clinton and Benjamin were not interested in coming, so I took Anna, Emma, Justin, and Cameron. Fortunately, Cameron slept the entire time we were there, even with all the noise and commotion going on. He's such a good baby.

Every student at Meadowview received a sticker reminding them of the fundraiser night, which if they turned it in, they would received 10 free game tokens. We purchased plenty more tokens for Justin and the girls. They loved playing skeeball, going on the rides, crawling through the tunnet, etc. Justin definitely wants to go back there again. I sat at the booth most of the time while Anna and Emma took turns helping Justin with his games, tokens, and tickets. Overall, they didn't earn an enormous amount of tickets, so their prizes were very minimal. I think I would much rather buy the toys myself and skip going there. It would save me a lot of time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment