Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fuzzy Wuzzy Had No Hair

Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Today, Clinton, Benjamin, and Justin lost some of theirs. I asked a friend of mine yesterday if she would be willing to come over and teach me how to cut hair. I have had a hair cutting set for many years, but haven't really used it. Clinton has used it more than I have.

I was noticing that Benjamin and Justin needed their hair cut and Clinton mentioned he did, too. I figured it was about time I learned how to cut hair and save ourselves some money.

They each look so much better having their hair trimmed. The small top pile of light colored hair is Justin's. The large middle pile of dark hair is Benjamin's. The pile at the bottom with dark hair mixed with gray is Clinton's. Justin has very fine hair. Clinton has very fine hair, too, but only in the areas where it is getting thinner. Other than that, Clinton has thick hair. Benjamin must get his thick hair genes from Clinton, because mine is very fine, too. You can see that Benjamin had quite a bit more hair cut off. He could probably stand to lose a little more, but he decided he didn't want it cut as short as usual.

It was fun watching my friend and learning how to cut hair. Hopefully, the next time when I do it on my own, I will have good success. If not, they may not want me near their hair again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment