Sunday, March 25, 2012

See Ya Later Alligator, In A While Crocodile

Little Cameron looked so cute after his bath. He desperately needed it, since he leaked in his outfit. I don't always think about giving him a bath, but he does seem to enjoy them or at least doesn't cry during them.

Cameron is continuing to grow, but it is a little tricky to have him lay straight in his little bathing tub. I bet as he strengthens his ability to sit up more, he won't be tilting or falling over as I wash him off. I think it is about time that I get another little bathing seat so he can sit up and even play while in the water.

Once I dried Cameron off, I left him on the floor on top of his towel to get an outfit to put on him. He flipped over so fast with the hooded towel still over part of his head, so as he flipped, it moved along with him. It was quite funny seeing this completely covering his face. What a cute little alligator or crocodile!

No comments:

Post a Comment