Friday, March 30, 2012

Great Times With Grandma and Papa Buss

Before our vacation ended and we returned home, we decided last minute to visit my mom and dad, Grandma & Papa Buss. Yesterday, as we headed closer to home after visiting the church sites, it put us closer to stopping by to see my parents. I called the home, my mom's cell number, and the church, but nobody answered. I realized that it was a Thursday and they were most likely at the Nauvoo Temple that day for their temple worker assignments.

I decided that we could still show up and surprise them when they returned home. We would only miss out on visiting with them for 1-2 hours that night, but that we could still visit on Friday. I knew my parents would love seeing the kids, especially Cameron. He has grown so much since December. Today Cameron turned 5 months old.

More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment