Saturday, March 24, 2012

"Dirty" Old Man

Well, I don't know the whole story behind this one, but somehow Clinton got very dirty today on his 5+ mile hike.

He went on a hike with the YM and some of their leaders at Waterfall Glen. Those that went were Benjamin, Tanner Cameron, Bayley Gaughan, Matt Deem, Brother Adam Froerer, Brother Dan Deem, Brother Jason Cameron, Brother David Ferguson, and Clinton. Following the hike, they ate lunch as a group.

It rained a lot yesterday, so it appears that everything was still wet and other places were soggy. I guess they found one of those spots. Even though Benjamin wore shorts and had less on his legs to get dirty, he still didn't get as filthy as Clinton. Both of their shoes were wet, too. All I can say is that I was not about to clean up that mess. I made Clinton clean up his pants. It seems only fair. He made the mess, he cleans it up. Hopefully they they will come clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment