Sunday, March 18, 2012

Loving The Little Exersaucer

Here's a wonderful exersaucer that I borrowed from my ward friend, Diana Bowler. She fixed me up with the exersaucer, bouncer, and swing. Besides the little bouncer, I had previously had an exersaucer and swing for the other kids. Since I didn't want to invest in new ones, friends were able to help me out.

Cameron loves his exersaucer. His legs are getting stronger, he gets to see more things around the room with his new view, and he can play with the items on it which don't fall off.

Due to his two hour nap previously, he was awake and all the other kids were in bed. For dinner, he had a little bowl of rice cereal (which he started a few days ago) and his regular feeding. Hopefully it will help him sleep well through the night.

Cameron is rolling over all the time, raising his upper body fairly high, pushing his feet off the floor (since he is not constantly in the "body bag" outfits he was previously in), chewing on his fists frequently, grabbing his feet while laying on the floor, eating cereals, etc. He will be five months at the end of March already and I'm curious to see how much he has grown. His next appointment won't be until he is six months old, but by then, he will be doing so much more. I know I'll be in trouble soon once he is more mobile. Although he is a good baby, he'll be so curious and into everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment