Thursday, April 26, 2012

Along Comes Mr. Alligator

My little alligator, Cameron, is getting more and more ready to move.  In this picture even though it looks like he is ready to go swimming in the water, he won't be swimming for a while.

As he spends more time on the floor and on his tummy, he is getting better at attempting to be on his knees.  He seemed to do more of that today.  I think it might be because he is in an outfit with shorts instead of pants or a footed sleeper.

Cameron has leaked a few times today and yesterday.  I'm sure it sometimes has to do with where he is located when he has to go.  It ends up differently depending on whether he is on his tummy, back, in the exersaucer, bouncer, or swing.  It might be, too, that I need to upgrade from a size 2 diaper to a size 3.  I probably could have done it a while ago, but I figured that since he still fit within the weight requirement, I might as well keep him in the smaller size and get more diapers in each package.  It's not so fun having to keep changing his clothes, though.  Another sign of him growing up quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment